WE ARE FEW STEPS FROM THE BORDER
Dental Clinic Co-Diagnosis
We want you to understand what’s included in a thorough dental examination because we believe it’s vital for you to be an active participant in your oral care. When we examine your mouth. we usually look for signs of periodontal disease or tooth decay, and any problems with your bite.
Typical Dental Exam Looks For: Periodontal disease, Tooth decay, Bite problems.
Alot of people are embarrased by their bad breath but it´s a problem that can be solved, if your breath has a particular odor, perhaps fishy, fruity, or smells like ammonia, you migh need to come to our dental clinic
When the pulp of a tooth becomes infected or dies, root canal therapy is necessary to save the tooth.
Are you interested in a total smile dental makeover? Or maybe just a small improvement to your existing smile? with Emax Crowns from Ivoclar Vivadent, you enjoy the flexibility to change as much or as little as you want.
WE ACCEPT MOST INSURANCES
Check out your American (or Mexican) insurance eligibility, or talk to a doctor about your specific needs.
Our Dental Clinic Nogales
Our Dental Clinic nogales. Was thoughtfully designed by Dr. Rivero for efficient patient care with the most modern, professional equipment. In addition, the design is aimed at keeping his patients and their guests comfortable.
We have the best dentists in the north of Sonora and Arizona with affordable rates. While save from 50% to 70% on all our dental treatments compared to united states.
Visit now our dental clinic nogales, and check all the treatments we have to fit in your needs!.
- We accept most Dental Insurance
- We have low cost in all dental treatments
- Because your dental work is always guaranteed with us.
- Complete dental care with a genttle and friendly environment .
- In our Dental Clinic Nogales, we take pride in adhering to the highest possible infection control standards.
- We scrubs our hands before and after each appointment and always put on a new pair of disposable gloves.
- We wear mask and protective eyewear. All instruments are regularly sterilized, and our handpieces are always sterilized between patients.
- We use disposable supplies.
- Waterlines are cleaned regularly according to standards published by the centers for disease control and prevention, protective barriers are placed on exposed surfaces, and we desinfect all other surfaces according to government standards.
- We dispose of biodental waste and sharp instruments in safe containers provided by a biomedical disposal company.
- We adhere to these infection control procedures because your health and welfare are very important to us.